One Pot Meals, & Cooking for Two: February Cooking Classes
One Pot Meals
You’ve had those days. The ones where you want to have a great meal, but don’t have the time (nor want to make the effort).
As one of your New Year’s resolutions, I want you to spend less time in your kitchen, while still eating tasty homemade food.
How? One pot meals.
- Chicken tagine, made with onions, olives and African spices
- Pan-fried pork chops with mango chutney
- Mushroom and garbanzo bean soup
- Italian slow-braised pot roast, “Bolognese” style, with polenta
- Beef stroganoff (with a slight twist) with mustard seed and mushrooms
- Bread pudding with roasted apples and caramel sauce
Our classes are small and intimate, so there are only a limited number of spots available on:
Tuesday, February 16th – 6:30 pm start
Saturday, February 20th – 12:30 pm start
Tuesday, February 23rd – 6:30 pm start
Saturday, February 27th – 12:30 pm start
Tickets are $135/person, plus GST, which includes tasting all of the food made and wine/beverage pairings. And you get to take home all the recipes. Each class runs 3 to 3.5 hours and our classes sell out quickly. Reserve your spot by emailing email@example.com or calling 780-757-7704.
Cooking for Two
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. How about treating your sweetie to a KITCHEN Class devoted to cooking for two?
- Cheese Risotto – learn the basics of this somewhat complicated dish and how to make it your own
- Shrimp from Naples, with brandy garlic cream sauce and sundried tomatoes
- Waldorf salad – the classic updated
- Roasted chicken dinner. I will teach you how to make the best roasted chicken. Ever.
- Potato vegetable gratin
- Chocolate pot au crèmes
These classes are available on:
Tuesday, February 9th – 6:30 pm start
Saturday, February 13th – 12:30 pm start
Tickets are $135/person, plus GST, which includes tasting all of the food made and wine/beverage pairings. And you get to take home all the recipes. Each class runs 3 to 3.5 hours and our classes sell out quickly. Don’t be disappointed. Reserve your spot today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 780-757-7704.