I’ve been asked how and where to use my new Bacon Jam. There are so many different ways to incorporate Bacon Jam into your regular recipes and cooking. Get creative and see what you come up with (and share your ideas with me in the comments section below).
To inspire you, here are some ideas on how to use Bacon Jam:
- make your standard grilled cheese sandwich, but spread some Bacon Jam on the inside of one of the slices of bread before you grill it
- put a dab of Bacon Jam on a cracker with a slice of old cheese
- stir in some Bacon Jam into leftover tomato or alfredo sauce and toss with some pasta (try ravioli like I did in the photo above) for a bacony good pasta dish
- love BLTs? Make this classic sandwich but substitute Bacon Jam for the strips of bacon
- Bacon Jam is a great condiment on a burger. Spread on a toasted bun, add your homemade burger and cheese, and top with a little arugula or lettuce.
- stir Bacon Jam into your mashed potatoes
- Mix it with ground meat for an amazing meatloaf
- Stir in with scrambled eggs for a ready-made bacon and eggs
- Top some oysters on the half shell with bacon jam and bake
- Tossed with roasted little potatoes
Enjoy! Now tell me how you’ve used Bacon Jam in your cooking.