We get a lot of requests for easy brunch recipes. So, here we go!
Tracy Zizek, brunch guru and the former Chef of Café de Ville, now works with Brad Smoliak at KITCHEN.
In this class, Tracy & Brad team up to teach you how to make brunch easy, including how to prepare the brunch classics we all know and love. With spring, Easter and Mother’s Day entertaining right around the corner, this is a must-do KITCHEN class.
- crisp tender waffles, both savoury and sweet, complete with our secret ingredients
- techniques for making eggs benedict with our “devilled” hollandaise sauce
- flaky pie crust for a quiche featuring Irving’s Farm Fresh bacon products and Sylvan Star gouda
- roasted asparagus with sundried tomato vinaigrette
- chocolate mousse with berry compote
Our classes are small and intimate, so there are a limited number of spots available on:
Saturday, March 5th – 12:30 pm start
Saturday, March 19th – 12:30 pm start
Tuesday, March 8th – 6:30 pm start
Tuesday, March 15th – 6:30 pm start
Tuesday, March 22nd – 6:30 pm start
Tickets are $135/person, plus GST, which includes tasting all of the food we make and wine/beverage pairings. And you get to take home all the recipes. Each class runs 3 to 3.5 hours and our classes sell out quickly.
Reserve your spot now. Email email@example.com or call 780-757-7704.