Still looking for that perfect gift?
On December 22, KITCHEN will be hosting our annual Holiday sale. On the menu? House-made treats perfect for a delicious gift, or a little something extra for your own holiday table. As the holiday’s approach, we all know it can be hard to find time fit everything in. Between parties, dinners and gift exchanges it seems like the season flashes by. At KITCHEN we have created a host of unique products to make your holiday season a little more relaxing and a lot more delicious. Drop in, pick up some goodies, and chat with Brad about his favorite ways to use these holiday staples.
When: December 22, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
House-made products for sale:
- Devils Butter ($9): A KITCHEN classic. Creamy butter with a hint of spicy and tang inspired with flavors of the southern USA. Great melted on your turkey, on any vegetables, grilled meats, on popcorn, and added to sauces.
- Chimichurri ($9): An Argentinian sauce/condiment used to rub or accompany meat. KITCHEN chimichurri is great tossed with potatoes, added to crème fraiche, with grilled meats, in stews, or on burgers.
- Kitchen Bacon($25/18 slices): Irving’s farm fresh bacon dipped in maples syrup and brown, sugar, sweet, salty satisfying. A perfect decadent treat guaranteed to make you the hero of your Christmas party.
- Espresso Caramel Sauce ($13): Perfect on warm gingerbread, ice cream, or mixed with coffee. Made with real butter and real cream
- Brad’s BBQ Rub ($9): Our signature spice rub that goes on everything from beef to zucchini. Use it as a rub, sprinkle some in when panfrying shrimp, toss in with your burger mix or on ribs, the list goes on and on.
- Crème Fraiche ($9): House-made sour cream, thick and rich for mashed potatoes, beef stroganoff, or as a condiment with added flavourings (tossed with our chimichurri is a favorite). Adds a wonderful creaminess and zing to any dish.
- Gingersnap Cookies ($9/12 cookies): They make the whole house smell like Christmas as they bake. Warm and spiced, with small chunks of chocolate, these cookies are chewy and gooey on the inside, a perfect treat if a guest drops by, or with a hot toddy.
- Brad’s Bacon Jam ($13): A hint of sweet, spreadable bacon perfect on an English muffin and poached egg for breakfast, mixed into macaroni and cheese, or on a classic grilled cheese sandwich.
- Ukrainian Gravy ($15): Alberta wild mushrooms simmered in garlic and cream, delicious on its own with a slice of bread or as a topping for nalysnyky and perogies.
- Pomegranate Dressing ($9): Perfect on a simple salad with nuts and crumbled cheese, or tossed with roasted vegetables. This vinaigrette is the perfect addition to your holiday arsenal.
This is a one-day event, so mark your calendar! Come early as supplies are limited.
No time to come and shop? Pre-order your goodies by December 15 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to add even more KITCHEN to your Christmas? Our Baba’s Ukrainian Christmas Classes make a great gift for the chef in your life. As a bonus? After the class, they can make you an amazing Ukrainian Christmas dinner anytime!