WE ARE SOLD OUT for this dinner. THANK YOU!!!
Can’t join us for Downtown Dining Week for lunch? Then how about joining us for a Ukrainian family style dinner on Wednesday, March 13th?
Even your Baba would be impressed with this menu:
- Coleslaw, with dill & sunflower seeds in an apple cider vinegar
- Pickled beets
- Perogies, potato and Sylvan Star 4 year old aged cheddar
- Bigos, which is braised sauerkraut & sausages with paprika
- Nalysnyky, delicate crepes with our house made cheese baked inside
- Wild mushroom gravy, simmered in garlic, white wine & cream
- Nachynka, which is Ukrainian cornbread with onions, nutmeg & cream
- Poppyseed cake, served with our house made vanilla ice cream
Tickets are $45 per person plus GST and are available for purchase in advance, with only 18 spots available!
Beverages are not included and there are no substitutions or modifications.