Here is what you’re responsible for when you book a KITCHEN Party:
- Decide what you want to celebrate – birthday, anniversary, or just because.
- You select potential dates for your party. We check our KITCHEN schedule and if your date is free, we book you in.
- You work with Chef Brad Smoliak to finalize a menu for your party. You choose a theme (Ukrainian, comfort food, rustic Italian or whatever your heart desires), and then you choose if you want to do a sit-down dinner, family style dinner or stand up reception. Brad will create a menu and share it with you for your feedback at least one week prior to your event.
- You invite your guests.
- You put on your best party shoes and show up at your KITCHEN Party. If you’d like, bring your own music too.
Here is what WE take care of when you book a KITCHEN Party:
- We prepare the menu in consultation with you.
- We do all the cooking.
- We serve your guests throughout the night – drinks, food, cooking tips, good times.
- We do all the cleaning after your party is done.